Packed up and ready to deliver.
|I tucked a tag beneath the tulle.|
|To: and From:|
|The front of the altered composition book|
I made a couple bookmarks using ribbon and word beads.
On the right are clips the bride-to-be can use to randomly divide pages in the book..
|The back cover.|
This image was too cute.
I had to use it!
|Divider tags are printed on cardstock and circle punched.|
I used a jump ring and iridescent beads to attach them to clips.
|The reverse of each divider tag has a different, but related title.|
|Inside front cover.|
I made a pocket with ribbon trim.
|I have had two little booklets on hand for so long that I don't recall where I picked them up.|
I wish I knew because I want more.
I used one here with Audrey peeking out over the top of the pocket.
This image just had to be used in the project!
|And . . . who else would be on the back?|
|Inside the back cover.|
I used the same ribbon to make a band that can hold things.
|I slipped the second little booklet beneath the band.|
|The girl next door image of Marilyn.|
|Full size clipboard.|
Altered with designer paper and matted images.
I used alcohol ink and acrylic paints on the metal to give it a softer look.
|Charms attached to a removable clip.|
|The back of the altered clipboard.|
|For reference, I included a 2017 calendar.|
|I altered some mini clothespins the bride-to-be can use to harness some of her planning papers.|
|These are always useful and are fun to make!|
|The matched set.|
In the meanwhile, I hope you and those you love are healthy and happy and that life is treating you well. And until we meet again, may the Lord hold you in the hollow of His hand.